The objectives of Electromechanical Engineering program are to enable its graduates to:
- Apply a wide spectrum of engineering knowledge, science and specialized skills with analytic, critical and systemic thinking to identify and solve engineering problems in real life situation.
- Behave professionally and adhere to engineering ethics and standards and work to develop the profession and the community and promote sustainability principles.
- Work in and lead a heterogeneous team and display leadership qualities, business administration, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Master self-learning and life -long learning strategies to communicate effectively in academic/professional fields.
- Solve problems in the areas of integrated mechanics, electronics, computers, and software systems.
- Capable of analyzing and investigating the inter-disciplinary characteristics of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.