1. Apply a wide spectrum of fundamentals of the science and specialized skills with analytic, creativity and critical thinking to identify and solve architecture design problems in real life situation.
2. Prepare qualified innovative architects who can adhere to architectural engineering ethics and standards and work to develop the profession and the community and promote sustainability principles.
3. Work in and lead a heterogeneous team and display leadership qualities, business administration, and entrepreneurial skills.
4. Use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for architectural engineering practice.
5. Master self-learning and life -long learning strategies to communicate effectively in academic/professional fields.
6. Strengthening students' ability to make decisions, solve problems, and develop architectural and urban solutions to develop and serve the local community.
7. Create architectural designs that satisfy both aesthetic, technical and meet building users’ requirements